HIGH VOLUME ACCOUNTS INFORMATION
WE WILL BEAT YOUR CURRENT PRICE BY AT LEAST 10% OR MORE!
NEW PLAINFIELD, INDIANA WAREHOUSE FOR FASTER AND LESS EXPENSIVE LTL SHIPPING!
As you know we retail and wholesale our mats. We sell direct to customers through our website but we also sell mats wholesale to many dealers and retailers, large and small, across the country.
If you've got a large RV dealership or a dealership with multiple locations or a large retail store, this new program high volume program may be for you.
We've had problems in the past with larger dealers placing very large orders with us that wipe out our entire retail inventory. Those dealers would take all the mats we have available here in the states, leaving us with nothing to sell to our other dealers or retail customers. Since we are a fairly small shop, we simply could not keep up with the inventory demand these large dealers placed on us, particularly when we were given no advance notice of the order. We had no time to stock up in advance of these very large orders. Doing business this way was not good for our larger dealers and it was not good for us.
MINIMUM ORDER FOR OUR LARGE VOLUME PROGRAM IS JUST 125 ASSORTED MATS OF YOUR
CHOICE OR APPROXIMATELY $6,000 PREPAID
With this new program, we will act almost as a broker for you. You pay us for however many mats you want. We fill your order with our overseas manufacturer and bring your mats in along with one of our regularly scheduled shipments. Filling large dealer orders allows us to deal with any size dealership. Since your mats are coming in with one of our shipments instead of being pulled from our local warehouse inventory, you will not affect our retail inventory with a large order. At the same time, instead of having to purchase "whatever we have left in stock", you can now order whatever quantity you want of whatever mat and our manufacturing facility will produce the order just for you. Our manufacturing facility has the ability to handle just about any volume you can throw at it.
Since we are not pulling inventory from our local warehouse and are not paying for boxes, warehouse fees, pick and pack fees, etc, we can pass along a SIGNIFICANT savings to you. The only sacrifice on your part is the order must be prepaid and it takes a little while to get your order in since its coming direct from our overseas manufacturer. Of course, you also need to have the physical space to store the larger order. If you placed an order TODAY, your order will typically leave our overseas facility within 10 days. From there it takes 30 days to hit our warehouse and another 4 days to ship it from our warehouse to yours. All said, instead of getting your mats right away if you purchased from our local inventory you now have to wait approximately 41 - 46 days from the day you place your order to receive your mats. This may sound like a long time to wait for product to arrive and we agree that it is but the savings can be worth every minute, particularly if you plan accordingly. You save us a lot of money by ordering this way and we will gladly pass that savings on to you. It's as close to buying direct from our factory as you can get, except we oversee the entire order along the way so it arrives safe and sound.
Let's say the summer busy season is quickly approaching and you know you sell 5,000 mats during the summer. Instead of placing a bunch of small orders throughout the year, place one very large order with us in March or April and your mats will be at your door in plenty of time for the entire busy summer season.
You will never lose a sale again due to out of stock mats! Send us your large order 45 days before you need it and you'll save a lot of money. It's that simple.
Above: All our mats come in bundles on pallets. Each pallet
and every bundle is clearly labeled so we know which mats are yours and which
Above: A fresh load of mats bundled and palletized, ready to set
sail from our overseas manufacturing facility.
Here's How It Works:
1. You place and PREPAY your order. All large dealer orders must be prepaid. You will be quoted a NET price including any shipping, customs fees, etc. The price you are quoted is your final per mat price to get the mats from our overseas manufacturing facility to your store. Your order needs to be in certain quantities per mat to make even bundles but we will help you with that. The exact information is provided below.
2. We piggyback your order with one of our regularly scheduled
shipments. Our manufacturing facility can and will make ANY mat you want
in any quantity you want. Our manufacturing facility usually needs about
10 days to create your order.
3. Our manufacturing facility will bundle your mats and label each pallet and bundle so your mats are clearly separated from ours. Our facility will deliver both our mats to its closest overseas port for shipping to the United States.
4. We will clear customs and pay all the bills and shipping charges
that are due along the way.
5. The shipment will come into our Plainfield, Indiana warehouse about 29 - 31 days after the shipment leaves our overseas manufacturing facility (approximately 40 days after you initially placed your order with us).
6. As soon as the shipment arrives at our Indiana warehouse, our warehouse staff will separate your bundles and pallets from ours and ship them to you WITHIN 1 BUSINESS DAY.
CALL US AT 866-697-8628 OR EMAIL US: firstname.lastname@example.org FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO PLACE AN ORDER.
Large volume orders need to be bundled in
even lots. You can mix and match whatever mat patterns and sizes you want
but we need to end in even increments as follows:
6 x 9 mats = 24 mats per bundle
9 x 12 mats = 12 mats per bundle
9 x 18 mats = 8 mats per bundle