High Volume Dealers, Click Here
We would like to welcome all of our dealers and retailers to the portion of our site dedicated just to you. We hope this format makes purchasing mats in quantity a lot easier for you. There's a few new ways we do business with dealers and retailers and hope the information below makes things easier.
Q: Who is an ideal candidate to join the dealer program?
A: Any business that has customers who may be interested in our products such as: RV Dealers, Campgrounds, RV Rental Stores, Retail Camping Stores, Tack Shops, Speed Shops, Race Tracks, Ranches, Trail Ride Businesses, Home Decor Stores, Interior Designers, Hunting & Fishing Outfitters, Flooring Stores, Swimming Pool Accessory Stores, Surf Shops, Beach / Boardwalk Shops, Flea Market Vendors, Sporting Goods Stores, Trade Show Exhibitors, Car Show Managers, Dog Show Coordinators, University Bookstores and more! You will be very pleasantly surprised at how many different ways customers use our mats!
IF YOU REPRESENT A LARGE DEALERSHIP OR CHAIN AND CAN HANDLE SOME VOLUME (IN EXCESS OF 125 MATS AT A TIME) WE WILL SMASH ANY COMPETITOR'S PRICE BY SHIPPING DIRECT FROM OUR FACTORY.
BASICS OF OUR DEALER AND RETAILER PROGRAM:
1. Dealers open an account directly online by inputting information just as if you were shopping online.
2. Once the account is opened, please email us at email@example.com so we can designate you a dealer and link dealer pricing to your account. DEALERS MUST BE LOGGED IN TO SEE WHOLESALE PRICING. Once we designate you a dealer our software will automatically show you dealer prices every time you log in to your account, forever.
DEALERS CAN LOG IN TO THEIR ACCOUNT OR
ESTABLISH A NEW ACCOUNT BY CLICKING HERE.
3. Dealer minimum volume now just $400! With a depressed economy and many folks struggling, we do not want to make you load up on mats if you don't need them so we significantly lowered our minimum purchase amount. Once designated as a dealer, you will no longer be able to shop at the higher retail prices unless we change your account back to a retail account. Our system will not allow you to check out unless you meet the minimum order quantity.
4. Shop online at wholesale prices! Once you log in as a dealer you can easily shop online just as you would with any other online store, any time you want. Add products to your cart and checkout with your credit card. Our software will figure the shipping and totals due based on your deeply discounted dealer price. Shipping will be calculated automatically based on Fedex Ground rates. Typically any order over 12 mats will have a less expensive shipping charge if we ship it via LTL for you instead of Fedex Ground. We will always pursue the least expensive shipping option and refund your credit card the difference if you overpaid for shipping when you placed your order. Likewise, if you underpaid, we will call you to collect the difference. We are very easy to work with and fair.
5. Shop 24/7. Forgot to have your parts manager give us a call during the day to reorder mats? No problem! Since all ordering is now done online, you can take your time after hours and order mats at your leisure. One less headache during the day.
6. All orders are placed and paid for online with a credit card. We no longer offer credit terms, sorry (we've gotten burned one too many times unfortunately).
If you are a new dealer or retail store and wish to establish an account feel free to give us a call or email us. Likewise, existing dealers can call or email any time for help with an order.
We are interested in acquiring distribution partners in Canada, United Kingdom and Australia immediately! If you've got an outlet for distributing our mats in any of those countries, we want to hear from you! Exclusivity may be granted depending on circumstances.
RV Awning Mats Dot Com, Inc. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us toll free in the US at 1-866-MY RV MAT (866-697-8628). Our FAX number is (813) 830-7373.
Thank you for your business!